Iron Ore Crushing Machine
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Suitable for Sea Transportation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: PF0810
- Application: Machinery & Hardware, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Crushing Style: Impact
- Crushing Degree: Coarse Crusher
- Certification: CE, ISO, SONCAP
- Color: Red
- Output Size: 0-60mm
- Power: 75kw
- Feeding Size: 1070*490mm
- Brand: Raytone
- Raw Material: Iron Ore
- Specification: ISO CE SGS SONCAP
- HS Code: 8464909000
- Type: Impact Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): 100-250MPA
- Finished Surface: Cut Off Tool
- Condition: New
- Max Feeding Size: 150mm
- Capacity: 30-80t/H
- Dimension: 1975*1890*1645mm
- Rotor Speed: 500r/Min
- Place of Oringin: Shandong Linyi
- Trademark: Raytone Machinery
- Origin: Shandong Linyi
1. With the big feed opening and spacy crushing cavity, the impact crusher is suitable to crush bulky materials with a large capacity.
2. Clearance between the impact bracket and the hammer is adjustable, thus the shape and size of the finished products is easily controlled.
3. It is of compact structure, high rigidity and large rotary inertia.
4. The high-chrome hammer is wearable.
5. Easy maintenance and the low operation cost.
6. With the high crushing ratio, comprehensive functions and good wearing resistance, this machine boasts high price performance ratio.
PF series Impact crusher crushes materials with impact force. When the materials enter the blow bar, they are crushed due to the high-speed impact of the blow bar and are thrown to the impact plates on the rotor for secondary crush. Then the materials will be shot back to the blow bar again for the third crush. This process repeats until the materials are crushed to the required size and discharged from the lower part of the machine. The size and shape of the finisher powder can be changed by adjusting the gap between the impact rack and rotor support. The machine employs self-weigh security device in its back frame. When other objects enter the impact cavity, they will be forced out of the machine by the impact rack in the front and back of the machine.